Entrepreneurs and business owners deserve encouraging and actionable information about planning for parental leave.
Arianna Taboada is an experienced and engaging speaker on the critical topics that come up when planning for parental leave as an entrepreneur:
- The state of parental leave programs in the US and the case for paid leave
- Parental leave as an inflection point for health equity and economic justice
- Guiding principles in planning for parental leave as a self-employed person
- Funding parental leave as an entrepreneur
- Preparing your team and systems for parental leave
- Strategies for babyproofing business operations and client communication
- Building support systems for the transition into working parenthood
- Navigating the return to work as an entrepreneur
Her thought leadership has been featured in:
What settings does Arianna speak in?
Arianna speaks on webinars, at conferences, convenings and fireside chats, and as a guest speaker for training and coaching programs. Some of the groups that most benefit from Arianna’s expertise are:
- Business incubators, accelerators, and business coaching programs
- Trade associations and membership organizations
- Conferences focused on women entrepreneurs, small business, parenthood or perinatal health
What can you expect from Arianna as a speaker?
Arianna is an engaging, bilingual (English/Spanish) storyteller who tailors content based on the audience’s unique needs and desires. She loves diving deep into actionable strategies and brings a decade of experience delivering presentations, lectures, and facilitating public conversations in Canada, the US, Mexico and Guatemala for groups as large as 10,000 people.